Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Table Busser||Food & Beverage||Apply|
Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave. Maintain impeccable appearance of Robert's Buffet and other areas
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated.
- Smile and make eye contact with all guests.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dishroom and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank guests as they are leaving
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Be available to work all hours as needed, including week-ends, evenings and holidays. Fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Perform all other related tasks deemed necessary by management
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Have working knowledge of the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- IRGC License required.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.