Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
Under the direction of the Chief Information and Compliance Officer, performs reviews of departmental procedures and internal controls to ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies, as well as normal business practices.
- Develops audit tests, performs audit testing, reviews controls, and tests for compliance with internal controls, standard operating procedures, state and federal regulations and document results in work paper format.
- Identifies both manual and automated controls involved in the business processes. Document work flow and identify risk.
- Demonstrates awareness and knowledge of audit test objectives and ability to communicate said objectives to appropriate personnel orally and in writing.
- Obtain reasonable assurance of facts prior to coming to a conclusion and making judgments.
- Develop relationships with personnel in order to obtain relevant and necessary audit/business knowledge.
- Draw initial conclusions from field work for discussions with Chief Information and Compliance Officer prior to presenting to department management.
- Communicate conclusions in a concise, organized and meaningful manner.
- Develop knowledge and start applying the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) Internal Control Integrated Framework or Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework concepts and methodologies to audit work.
- Must be able to communicate with managers, other employees and public customers and respond promptly to requests and inquiries.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of two years auditing, quality control auditing, or supervisory accounting experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, as well as, the IIAs Code of Ethics, a plus.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.