Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Server-Robert's FOH||Food & Beverage||Apply|
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining expirience for all of our guests. Each server's primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you're there to personally take care of them.
- Treat all guests with the same exceptional service. Do not judge or label our guests.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Have complete knowledge of all menu items.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage order from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment. Use checklists provided.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Help co-workers when not busy. Remember TEAMWORK!
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest. Guest will pay cashier.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist busperson with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Perform all other related tasks deemed necessary by management.
- IRGC License Required upon employment
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.