Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
Responsible for providing superior service to our guests while protecting customers, employees and all assets
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Patrols property (casino, hotel, parking lot and golf course) and ensures the safety of employees and guests.
- Responds to emergencies as needed
- Performs 1st aid, CPR and AED as needed; maintains certification in these areas
- Notifies local police department when backup is necessary.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Conducts money transfers
- Conducts table fills/credits
- Performs drops as assigned
- Performs all posts as assigned
- Must have a clean driving record
- Writes incidents reports as assigned
- Works assigned shift
- May be required to work overtime
- Flexibility is required
- Valid Drivers license
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1st aid card
- CPR card
- AED card
- State Gaming License
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.