Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Golf Course Host||Golf Course||Apply|
The Golf Course Host acts as the Starter/Ranger & Practice Tee Attendant. Employee must maintain a working knowledge of company facilities, activities and special events on property. Employee will rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Employee maintains a clean and organized cart storage building & maintains the cleanliness of work and guest areas. Employee is responsible for opening and closing of the cart storage building & for daily upkeep and maintenance of the practice facility, as well as ensuring the safety and security of guests and employees.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Employee will greet guests upon their arrival/departure to/from the Practice Tee/ First Tee area in a positive & friendly manner and ensure timely service.
- Assist guests in staging areas & aids in selecting the proper tee to be played based on guests’ abilities.
- Provide assistance to anyone requiring it while acting in a professional manner at all times.
- Employee is responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and upkeep of the practice facility.
- Monitor practice tee area for proper supply of practice balls
- Set-up and take down practice area including; bag stands, club cleaning stations, water coolers, benches, trash containers and practice ball pyramids
- Pick driving range and chipping area free of practice balls; Clean practice balls; Hand pick practice balls from perimeter areas
- Sweep up around Practice tee area; Fill divots with sand and seed
- Verify starting times.
- Aid in ensuring pace of play is maintained in a polite and positive manner
- Employee may also assist the Golf Operations Hosts when essential to golf business needs.
- Required to possess and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to read and write company forms and reports.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ability to work assigned shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full- Time & Part- Time
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.