Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Environmental Svcs Assoc||Facilities||Apply|
Responsible for ensuring a clean and safe environment for all guests, and staff. Daily cleans Casino floor, and all associated support areas as well as back of house. Responsible as directed for project cleaning and all other customer identified needs that are within our level of expertise. Will also be part of a team that provides kitchen cleaning and project cleaning/carpet care in the Hotel. Ultimate responsibility is to ensure the customer is impressed with the cleanliness of our facility, and has an exceptional experience during their time in our facility.
- Work 15 days per month, have 15 days off
- Full-time, 12 hour shift
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers at all times.
- Cleans restrooms multiple times each day including floors and fixtures.
- Cleans all gaming devices, tables and chairs associated with the Casino floor.
- As needed and as directed cleans ash trays and removes trash from the gaming area
- Daily cleans slot bases to remove soils and evidence of use.
- Cleans all associated support areas including back of house offices and restrooms as needed /directed
- Does daily projects as directed and as needed including areas of hotel, kitchen any areas associated with RCGR
- Will provide restorative services when emergencies arise and may need to work alternate hours.
- Cleans dining venues when not in operation including floors, table bases, chairs, wall and ceiling finishes. Is responsible to shore up others cleaning in this area and ensure that it looks new and clean daily.
- Is to be a cohesive part of a service oriented team with a positive attitude that is quality minded and customer focused.
- Ability to obtain IRGC License, arranged for by Grand Falls, upon offer of employment.
- Pre-employment drug screen required, arranged for by Grand Falls upon offer of employment.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.