Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
The primary responsibility of a Lifeguard at Grand Falls will be to monitor activities of swimmers/bathers in the swimming pool area, ensure a safe environment, and to provide emergency assistance as required. All duties are to be performed in accordance with Grand Falls Casino Resort’s policies.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers
- Possess a Red Cross Life Saving Certificate and Red Cross CPR Certification
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Ability to maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Varied work shifts may include week-ends and holidays.
- Seasonal position.
- Minimum of six (6) months prior experience as a lifeguard/pool attendant is required.
- Position requires wearing a uniform as established by casino policy.
- Ability to obtain IRGC licensing status.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.