Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
Participate in all aspects associated with maintaining a championship style golf course on a daily basis. This position is a great opportunity to be outdoors every day, and enjoy your surroundings. There will be a mix of group and individual work, with job assignments changing daily.
- Maintenance of casino lawns and landscaping
- Operation of various mowing equipment
- Use of string trimmers and edgers
- Maintain fuel and fluid levels in equipment
- Hand water green and tee areas as directed
- Project work -lay sod, landscaping, seeding and its establishment
- Occasionally perform work involving tractors or loaders
- Service garbage collection
- Pre-employment drug test upon offer of employment, arranged for by Grand Falls.
- Ability to obtain an Iowa Racing Gaming Commission license upon offer of employment, arranged for by Grand Falls.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.