Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
To conduct continuous surveillance of all areas of the casino via floor surveillance and use of the CCTV system as directed by Surveillance Shift Managers or the Director in compliance with IRGC, departmental and company regulations.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Supports other Managers/Directors, and Executives with assistance and information relating to the protection of assets in their respective departments, as well as fellow Operators in the performance of their duties.
- To continuously monitor CCTV, closely scrutinizing all activities within camera range to ensure the protection of company assets.
- Accurately and quickly perform duties as assigned.
- Complete necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must maintain skills through review and self-study.
- Complete any other task that may be assigned by Surveillance Shift Managers or the Director to the best of their ability.
- Must be able to work nights.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.