Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
Under the direction of the Accounting Supervisor, performs daily gaming audits,
maintains general ledger and various spreadsheets, reconciles accounts and investigates variances, performs activities related to credit applications approval. Candidate must be trustworthy, reliable and possess excellent communication skills. Individuals who are self-starting, analytical thinkers with above average math skills may apply.
- • Performs daily vault audit including review of all vault and cage transactions and trace information to daily reconciliation and various gaming reports.
- • Record daily journal entry into general ledger.
- • Prepare daily revenue report for Directors.
- • Process credit applications to include obtaining banking information, credit bureau reports.
- • Review and file MTLs, CTRs and SARs.
- • Perform month end account reconciliations.
- • Other duties as assigned.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.