Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Golf Operations Lead||Administration||Apply|
The Golf Operations Lead is responsible for greeting guests upon arrival in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for acquiring and shuttling equipment for the guest. This position should lead by example and provide the best in class standards for customer service. Will have responsibilities with cart detailing schedule as well as opening and closing checklists.
- •Greet all patrons in a positive and friendly manner.
- •Responsible for safe parking of golf cars and retrieval of Guests’ equipment.
- •Maintain security of golf car keys in an orderly manner.
- •Maintain cleanliness of work and Guest area including cleanliness of golf carts
- •Maintain a working knowledge of company facilities, activities, and special events on the property.
- •Employee is responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and upkeep of the practice facility.
- •Monitor practice tee area for proper supply of practice balls
- •Set-up and take down practice area including; bag stands, club cleaning stations, water coolers, benches, trash containers and practice ball pyramids
- •Pick driving range and chipping area free of practice balls; Clean practice balls; Hand pick practice balls from perimeter areas
- •Sweep up around Practice tee area; Fill divots with sand and seed
- •Possess ability to operate vehicles with manual or automatic transmission.
- •Ensure the safety and security of guests and employees.
- •Count and record tips received.
- •Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- •Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- •Ability to work assigned shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Other Duties as assigned
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.