Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Cashier - Cage/Vault||Controller||Apply|
Cage Cashier is responsible for providing the following services to our guests:
Check cashing, cash advances, cashing in slot machine vouchers, breaking bills, and cashing in table game chips.
Must maintain accuracy while performing these services.
Also is responsible for accurately completing necessary paperwork associated with the position and to ensure that the highest guest service level is being met.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Is assigned a Cashier Bank that they are accountable for during their shift and must balance at the end of their shift.
- Attends all mandatory meetings.
- Attends all company required training.
- May be required to work days, night, weekends and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all Cage Policies and Procedures.
- Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations and any other local, state, or federal guidelines.
- Ability to obtain IRGC license, arranged for by Grand Falls upon offer of employment.
- Pre-employment drug test required.
- Arranged for by Grand Falls upon offer of employment.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.