Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Technology Engineer I||Technology||Apply|
Engineers are integral members of the organization’s community as they work to support the GFCR mission and vision. They provide services necessary for a high quality technology experience to board members, employees, vendors, and guests. Engineers are expected to adhere to ethical standards of professional conduct and act in a manner consistent with the organization’s code of business ethics including but not limited to maintaining confidentiality, excellence, integrity, respect, responsibility, and trustworthiness. Engineers are accountable for using best business practices to administer and support our organization's network and systems typical to the entertainment and hospitality industry with outstanding customer service skills. The Engineering II position differentiates itself from the other Engineering positions by demonstrated abilities, years of experience, education, and certifications.
- Engineers administer and maintain our network and systems to ensure availability to all users, vendors, guests, and interfaces.
- Engineers perform necessary maintenance to support availability.
- Engineers plan, coordinate, and implement security measures.
- Engineers must have a solid knowledge of OSI model and TCP/IP networking, server farms, storage architectures, load balancing, backup and recovery standard operating procedures.
- Engineers will actively monitor Banquet Event Orders, address event requests for support to the IT Helpdesk, and respond to inquiries about events to IT Support mailbox in support of technology solutions for events.
- Engineers will work with their Event Technology Specialist teammates to support the availability of technology requested to all events.
- Engineers will support events using their great people skills so they are able to communicate with the ability to listen and understand what the event customer is trying to achieve and always be approachable.
- Engineers will plan, coordinate, and implement security measures within the constraints of our highly regulated environment when delivering event technology solutions.
- Engineers will administer, deliver, and/or assist event services staff to deliver various formats of media including text, pictures, music, sound, videos/movies, recordings, animations, communications, connectivity, and more. The Event Technology industry is ever-changing as will be the solutions IT will provide to Events.
- Under the direction of the Information Technology Manager, Engineers must demonstrate the aptitude to document and implement processes to increase efficiency, productivity, reliability and scalability.
- Engineers will demonstrate their knowledge of designing, implementing, and supporting highly available systems in a 7x24x365 operation.
- Engineers demonstrate the ability to work under pressure both behind the scenes and in front of guests, follow specific directions, adapt quickly to changing conditions, continually evolve by acquiring further knowledge/skill, problem solve, use sound judgment, concentrate for long periods of time, speak and interact intelligently at an appropriate technical level for the audience being addressed.
- Engineers sit for long periods of time while centrally managing and delivering customer service from the Information Technology Office in a team setting.
- Engineers excel in their ability to work independently while staying alert for opportunities to add value and assist teammates
- Engineers are detail oriented and double check their work for quality. They often take the initiative to improve.
- Engineers will be scheduled to assist in the rotational after hour on call process.
- Engineers perform their duties with little or no supervision.
Days & Nights
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.