Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Count Team Associate I||Controller||Apply|
The Count Team Associate is responsible for accurately collecting, sorting, counting and recording the money, vouchers, coupon, chips, and any other monetary instrument from the casino and other outlets of the resort as required. This position requires a significant amount of repetitive processes each day from pulling funds from the slot floor to counting funds in the count room. The team works in a secure environment in which there is not an ability to freely enter and exit the counting room. The count team must maintain strict adherence to policies and procedures while performing their duties and work under constant video observation.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all internal and external customers.
- Must learn and strictly comply with all company policies and IRGC Rules and Regulations.
- Responsible for accurately counting and recording the uncounted money, chips and slot vouchers from the Table and Slot Drops, as well as various outlets in the resort.
- Operate the computer equipment correctly to ensure accuracy in the reports that are given to Accounting and IRGC.
- Surveillance must be able to hear all the verbal communication in the Soft Count room during the Table and Slot drops.
- Must be able to communicate clearly so that audio equipment can record verbalized information during the counting processes.
- Count Team Associate’s shift is not over until all the uncounted money has been counted and verified.
- Must be able to verbally communicate to the other count team members during various processes.
- Attends all mandatory meetings and company required training.
- Adheres to the employee handbook.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines.
- Meets company attendance policy.
- May be required to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.