Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
|Golf Pro Shop Host||Golf Course||Apply|
The Golf Pro Shop Host will greet and encourage purchases of merchandise in the Golf Retail Shop. This position will create an exciting atmosphere for our guests to be comfortable in their purchase selections. The Golf Pro Shop host will also assist the guest in making tee time reservations, lesson bookings, tournament procedures, etc.
- Welcome all guests with the appropriate greeting when entering the golf shop, as well as make eye contact thereafter.
- Develop product knowledge to share with guests, and encourage additional purchases.
- Ensures displays and sales tables appearance are up to company standards
- Reserve tee-times and lessons, and collect payment.
- Verify starting times, direct guests to cart and practice tee area.
- Ensure correct change is given using cash register and computer.
- Develops relationships with customers to assure returning customer base.
- Assist guests using fitting rooms, offering to exchange items as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data, including, but not limited to customer and company records.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with other Pro Shop Hosts and supervisors.
- Complies with all IRGC regulations and any local, state or federal guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ability to work assigned shifts, weekends and holidays. •
- Other duties as assigned.
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.