Thank you for your interest in Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort®.
A Massage Therapist is qualified to administer professional body massages and treatments. Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of numerous massage techniques, along with excellent communication skills while interacting with a wide range of clientele. Maximize service skills and product sales within an Aveda Environmental Lifestyle Salon and Spa. Reputed certification required.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- High standard of cleanliness and sanitation; adhere to all Spa guidelines; maintain/organize daily supplies and treatment rooms.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Maximize scheduling framework using good time management skills.
- Must be dependable, punctual, enthusiastic and courteous professional.
- Passionate outgoing personality who enjoys working with the public
- Perform guest consultation and post treatment recommendations with ability to educate guests on products and home regimens.
- Creative thinker and team player who is able to cross train and assist with phone sales, facility tours or service scheduling.
- Desire to learn and develop skills through ongoing training programs.
- Flexibility in providing guest therapy within several locations throughout resort.
- Implement Aveda experience & philosophies
- Must be licensed or become licensed in the State of Iowa
- Must keep state certification current and in good standing
- Iowa Racing Gaming Commission(IRGC) license required and arranged through Grand Falls prior to starting work.
- Minimum 1 year experience helpful.
- MBLEx and National Certification helpful.
Full-Time & Part-Time
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort® is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please Click Here To View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
Please Click Here To View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.